- Selecting or combining patterns
- Drafting patterns/ design ideas
- Classes for all levels with experienced teachers
- Quilting advice – hand or machine
- Machine quilting – either we can do it or we can refer you to someone else
- Trouble-shooting a project or your machine
- Mini Workshops – to learn techniques like make your own bias, etc.
- Sit and Sew sessions – finish up a project, learn a new skill, get help with a trouble spot… Call ahead to reserve a time.
- We can special order items for you
- Cheerful, friendly service with a smile!
- Custom quilts, vests, runners, and other items
Need a one-of-a-kind gift for that special person in your life?
Is there a birthday, an anniversary, or a special occasion coming
up that you’d like to celebrate with a special gift?
We can help you with that. Call and talk to Katrina to set up an appointment. She’ll interview you to find out what you’d like or what your special person would like and then she’ll offer you options. It could be a wall hanging, table runner, pillowcase, lap quilt, strip pieced vest, sweatshirt jacket… Once she knows favorite colors and interests, together you can choose a design or plan of action. Then you sit back and wait while she performs her magic.
We are pleased to carry Quilters Dream Cotton Batting and usually have a good supply in stock. We can also special order it for you. Our most popular weight is Select.
Available in both natural and white, it comes in Select, Request, Deluxe and Supreme lofts in these sizes:
- Craft 46″ x 36″
- Crib 46″ x 60″
- Throw 60″ x 60″
- Twin 93″ x 72″
- Double 96″ x 93″
- Queen 108″ x 93″
- Super Queen 93″ x 121″
- King 122″ x 122″
We are in partnership with a local long arm quilter who does a great job of quilting your quilts. Pick up a card or flier at the shop and get in touch with him. You can arrange to drop off and pick up your quilt at our shop. You must pick up your quilt within a couple of days to prevent the quilt shop’s kitty from trying it out before you do!